Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its official... one month. :)

This past month Ive had the time of my life. I absolutely love it here and its just been so great. Best month of my life Id reckon. :) Its great.
Last weekend had my first Australian bonfire with family friends at our place. It was a good time, we had sausages, and potato bake, and I introduced the family to smores. These are the smores that travel thousands of miles with me to Australia. Haha. But they all liked them alot.
I absolutely love the style of clothes here and so yesterday Stevie, Annick, and my host mum went shopping in Dubbo. It was alot of fun. I bought alot of stuff and my mom would be proud of me I got most of the clothes on sale. Haha. But yeah I really like the clothes. :) Tuesday I had my presentation in Narromine, it lasted about fifteen minutes and I think the Rotarians liked it. I just have a few minor changes to make to the presentation. But anyways school is going good, Im still enjoying it. Everyone is really nice and I think Im getting more comfortable around school friends and more of my personality is showing, which is a good thing. The other day in cooking class my teacher got real mad at me cause i was holding my fork wrong while we were eating the pizza we made. Haha that was embarassing, but kinda just didnt pay too much attention to it. I realized how Americans barely ever use knives, and here they use them with every meal. So Im slowly trying to get used to that. Tonight there is a dance at school so Im pretty excited for that. And on Saturday Im going to The Big Exo Day in Sydney, its like a big concert thing thats all day and we go to hang out and listen to christian music and such. Very keen for that. :) I went to the gym monday and Im still sore from it! I went with Stevie and Jess and we did this big boxing circuit workout which actually was quite fun! I was up late last night editing my drama movie with Brenton, I think everyone liked it so thats a plus. :) Well thats just an update on life in Australia. Enjoying it alot.
Never coming home. :P
So thats all! Will write soon!
Love you all. <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment