Sunday, March 11, 2012

UPDATE ON LIFE.

Well I havent been able to blog for the past three weeks, sorry! I havent had wifi for a while.
Soooo updating on my life! School has been going really good, all my classes are going well and I have gotten good reports from all my teachers, so thats a plus! School seems to be pretty easy so thats good. I keep making more and more friends at school and feel very at home at Tomaree High, so I am enjoying that alot. And I do like going to school, I just hate the waking up part in the mornings. Ive been so busy that I get caught behind on sleep.
A few weeks ago one of my friends invited me to a Newcastle Knights footy game in Newcastle. Footy as in rugby, and it was my first rugby game so I was pretty stoaked to go to that! It was a really fun night, except for the fact that is was cold and rainy, the knights lost but was still a night to remember. I went to that game with Amy, her parents, and Bronte. It ended up being a late night but was definately worth it. Over the past few weekends I have been hanging out with friends, going to the beach, did a little bit of shopping, tanning, hanging out with more friends and yeah thats about it. Has been alot of fun. :) I love the weekends, theres never a day that I'm not doing something so its really good to keep busy. And then Friday made the long bus trip over to good ol Gil! :)
Six hours on a bus, and finally back in Gilgandra again. Feels so good to be back! See old friends and family and just the town. Have missed it alot. Last night was the Deb, a Deb is a debutant ball in which girls who are 16 years of age get all dressed up in white dresses and have a partner and do a dance and it means they are coming out to the world or something like that? Im not too sure, but anyways I went because all my friends from here were in it. They all looked beautiful! And their dance was all amazing! Was such a good night! We danced until midnight and then everyone just hung out afterwards. :) Was so unbelievably good to see all my friends again and Im excited to go back to school this week in Gil. It feels as if I had never really left, like I was just on a holiday, idk its weird. But I am happy to be back. :)
So every thursdays have beeen going to rotary meetings and i give a little 3 minute speech on how my week was. Monday nights I have HASH. Tuesdays if I dont hang out with friends after school I do my homework. Wednesdays i get done with school at noon and then go to brontes and we have hockey at nights. Thursdays are my movie days or hang with friends. And then Fridays I go stay the night at a friends and then its the weekend. :)
The safari is coming up soon, pretty keen for that! But then again I will miss all my Gil and Bay friends but it will be so worth it. My camera has finally broke. :( I was so sad! So I definately need to get a new one before safari. This week on Monday Tuesday Thrusday Friday I will go to school here, yay! And wednesday going shopping in dubbo with my Aussie mumma! Gee I missed her! And then on Friday arvo I am getting picked up to go to the District conference in Warren for Rotary, so will be good to see allmy exchange friends! And so yeah thats about all on my update of life! Time is flying by way too fast, I would surely appreciate it if somehow someone will SLOW IT DOWN! Haha. Cause I am having the time of my life, Australia is my home I love it here more than anything! <3
Well hope all is well with everyone and their families, thanks for reading, love yous!
See ya soon Americans!
Love: Bailee Jo :)

P.s. People keep commenting on how Aussie I sound compared to how I sounded when I stepped off the plane! Yay! Aussie accent! :)

Thanks again for everything everyone has done for me and thanks for reading my blog! :) Will try and keep everyone more updated lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment