Thursday, August 11, 2011

Almost there.

Well wow! It has been a long stressful, hectic month. My visa didnt come on time and so that put choas and waiting and waiting and waiting into our family for the past month. But today I got some amazing news! Actually I got more than news, I got my departure date, my visa, and my flight ticket all within two hours. I have three days left in the United States. On Monday at 4:56 pm I will depart from the Bemidji, Minnesota airport. Okay my flight schedule is crazy! Check this out... Bemidji, MN -> Mineapolis, MN -> LA, California -> Sydney, NSW, Australia -> Dubbo, NSW, Australia. Lots of fly time! I will arrive in Dubbo on Wednesday August 17 (Australian Wednesday). Oh, also I will meet up with another student in LA, so I am looking forward to the longest flight with an Rotary friend. :)


Right now if you were to ask me about my feelings... I probably could go on and on and on! Im so extremely excited, and then Im nervous, happy, scared, anxious, sad, and than excited again. Saying goodbye to my friends and family will be kind of tough, but I had my going away party a month ago so I think they feel its my time to go. :P Im definately ready for this new chapter of my life though. It will change everything, it will change me most importantly.

Well I better get going, Ill be packing all night probably until I get everything perfect!
Pray for a safe flight.
Love you all. <3
Next time I write I will be in a completely different continent! :) Crazy to think about, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment