Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Holiday break!

Well hey everyone, Im still doing great. Loving life. Making memories. Taking photos. Taking in everything that I can. :)
Friday my mum and brothers plus I went to Dubbo to go shopping! Spent an hour in Supre, Brent was my personal assistant, haha he held all the clothes while I shopped. God bless him for being the only straight guy in the shop. Lol. So anyways bought some new clothes so I was excited about that. And Saturday was just a chill day a day to relax and so the family all cuddled up in the lounge room and we watched a couple movies after going to the Cooee festival/ parade going on in Gil. It was some festival thing where there was music and little tents with stuff set up to buy and food and what not. The weather was really crappy and it started downpouring so then that was when we went home and had the movie marathon. :) Sunday Cam and I had  some friends over so that was good too, the friends were guys so we ended up playing a fair bit of video games. :P Haha like xbox or wii. And then we watched movies again, the weather that day was a bit rainy too. We watched the new Smurfs movie, I suggest you watch it! Its the cutest movie ever!
Monday we headed to Gunnaduh to a koala park with the whole family plus Stevie. It was about a two hour drive but so worth it. We packed a picnic for after the park. I love koalas! Theyre adorable, and the man let us in the cage with them and we took heaps of photos and got to pet them or feed them leaves. It was great I didnt wanna leave. I wanted to take one home with me! Wish I could of. Haha. But we did see other animals too, like emu, wallaby, kangaroos, tons of birds, ostriches, wombats, all that. :) Was really cool!
Yesterday was just another chill day, Brent and I played catch for a bit, I went for a run, then took my blanket out in the front yard with my laptop and sunnies and threw on my swim suit working on that summer tan. It was pretty hot out. I felt good to relax after a busy week. :) I think were going to the rodeo next weekend, and during this week were just going to have a bonfire and have some friends over. Should be good. Will update.
Love you all! xx If you have facebook you can add me, my name on there is Bailee Jo Jerger and I have seven albums of life in Australia that I reckon youd enjoy! :) Having a blast, and loving sharing all this. Take care all!
-Bailee
xx

To the Rotary Club: Hope you liked the postcard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment