Monday, October 10, 2011

Not much new, still love life. :)

Well as I type this I am on my laptop, music playing, texting, with my swimmers on laying on a towel in the front yard. Can you see why I love my life? :) Haha. But anyways all is good. School started back up for term four on Monday. Back to good ol' year ten. Not going to lie, I was actually a little excited to get back to school to see friends. But the downside is that we have heaps of exams coming up. But next week is the Sydney Year Ten Geography Excursion! :D I cant wait! Well leave Wednesday and get back Friday, stay at a hotel, do the school project thing, and then shop! Yay. :) I cant wait.
Ive already been here for eight weeks exactly. Vikki counted that up today. :/ Its a scary thought that Ive been here for so long, but then again it went by so fast, making it even scarier! No doubt its been the best two months of my life. <3 I want the time here to go by as slow as possible!
Ive started music class at school instead of cooking. Glad I made that change, even though I have no musical talent. Haha. My Rotary counselor said I should know real soon who my family in Newcastle will be. I requested that the family have kids, so thats a good thing. But still a little nervous about moving. I would love to stay in Gilgandra, but just figured it would be better for me to get a whole new experiance. Saying goodbye to everyone here is going to be so hard, so Im just trying not to think of that. :) Tonight Im making taco salad for tea (dinner). They've never had it, so hopefully I dont screw it up. Haha. Well theres the update on life. Love you all. xx
Take care!
-Bailee Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment