Sunday, October 30, 2011

My update.. on life. :)

Well this past week went by so fast! It was a little crazy at school with some drama so glad that's over. I got my package from home and that was one of the highlights of my week. :) I was so excited! The smile on my face couldnt have been bigger when I was opening that package! :) Thanks again for that mom! This weekend we went to go see Paranormal Activity as a family plus Stevie, and Jonah (friends from school) . :) That was pretty good, except for all the girly screams from row of girls behind us. Kinda ruined the movie, but anyways it was a real good night. :) Then Saturday I had a nice sleep in and then went and did some softball pitching at the brick wall in our tennis court, then we got the pool area all cleaned up and ready for summer. The brothers, Stevie, and I went for a swim. Felt good. Then I made dinner. And we just watched movies all night. Sunday was another relaxing day. Slept in and then we decided to go to Hickeys Falls for a swim. It is really beautiful there. And then we came home and I went for a run had tea and now Im here writing in my blog, really tired I think Ill be off to bed in a little bit. This will be my last week of tenth grade. Its crazy to think about because my tenth grade was so short, just under a term. Haha. But its kinda cool. Next week because everyone here will be taking state exams and that theyre moving me up a year. And then it will be work experiance pretty soon. Im really excited for that.
Got to skype the family earlier today. :) That was good, they seem to be doing well. Was nice to see them all. Last night I was skyping with a friend living in Germany for a year and we started talking about how much an exchange changes a person. It truly is amazing, like if I would look back on myself three months ago I wouldnt even recognize that Bailee. Ive become so different. An exchange makes you so much more independent, more social, more open to different things. Im more adventurous and love meeting new people. My shyness has slowly dwindled down, which is a good thing! Im eager to learn, I actually like school and get excited to do little projects and stuff. My sense of humour has become so different too. Ive got the full Aussie humour. :) I love it. Haha. Its alot of fun. As my host mum would say, I am very cheeky. Which means like I am sassy. Haha. But yeah anyways Ive just been becoming a new person and I am a little excited to see what I become when this whole experiance is over. I know that it will change me for life. :)
Making the decision to do Rotary Youth Exchange has been thee best choice I have ever made in my life. Its just undescribable. I cant even describe my feelings, its just that great. Ive had to complete Aussie experiance and its just been so good here in Gilgandra. Its going to be so hard to depart when late January comes around.. Saying goodbye to friends, family, Gilgandra.. it will be hard. But will also make me that much stronger. This has been the ultimate Aussie Adventure. <3
Thanks for keeping up to date on my blog! Good to know people appreciate me blogging. :) Hope all is well! As you can see Im doing great.
So thats all for now. I will blog when I feel like it next. :P
Love you all! :)
-Bailee Jo
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment