Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WORK EXPERIANCE! :)

Well I have had thee best two days at the Dentist in Narromine for work experiance! It's been so cool!
So what I do there is, yesterday I learned how to do the cleaning up after every single patient and how we wipe down the chair and the equiptment and I learned how to set everything back up again. But also whenever a teenager would come in for a teen check I got to do the flouride treatment. :D That was where I would fill these mouthgaurd things with the flouride foam and put them in the patients mouths, then use the suction straw equiptment to get all the saliva out and would have to have my fingers in their mouths to help it move around. Haha I was always so excited when a teenager would walk in! I watched alot of different procedures and learned how to deal with children that are apprehensive about the dentist and picked up some really good tips, asked so many questions, and helped as much as I could. Im just so curious about it all!  And then today I got to do alot more, on top of the cleaning and the flouride treatments I got to be the dental assistant. So I would hand her stuff and then got to help put fillings in and use this special light to harden the fillings and use a different suction thing also when cleaning the teeth. I was awesome and Cate (the dentist) said I did a very good job and was proud of me. :)
When I go back home it would be really sweet if I could maybe get some sort of trainee ship just to learn more about dental and the works. Because it would give me a huge benefit for when I head off to college. So.... if your reading this and your from the dentist in PR, just keep an open mind! ;) I would absolutely love it, even if I didn't get paid. :) The experiance would be awesome.
I have had such a good time, I know for sure that is what I want to do now. Since I was five I've had this dream, and this has given me an edge on it.
Sadly I dont have work experiance tomorrow, but Thursday I do and I can not wait!
Friday I head over to Tocal, for a Rotary weekend! Keen as for that!
This past weekend was very busy also, it was a great weekend! Saturday we went shopping and I got my dress for the dinner. :) We came home and headed down to the river to do some fishing. I went for a motor bike ride with a friend which was really fun too. :) Then we all went swimming. There was me, Brent and Cam, Adrian, Joe, Brendan, and George all kids from school. The only girl. :/ Haha, nah it was all good. After we all went swimming we decided to give golf fishing a go and we got a bunch, I video tapped it too so Ill have to figure out how to put that up. :) We got home very late from the river, had tea, skyped a friend, and then was exhausted.
Sunday I hung out with my friend Mallo. we chilled at the pool and went to the park and had some hot chips. Was fun, but got sunburnt, by accident. :/ Then came home, we put up the tree, and then went for a walk and to bed cause work was the next day.
So all is going amazing here! :)
Loving life at the moment! <3
Just a little something for you all... smile; cause life is so good, you only get to live it once, dont take a single thing for granted. Make every day an adventure, time goes by with the blink of an eye.
Thats why Im taking in as much as I can, living up my 'Aussie Adventure'. :) Life couldnt get any better.
Love you all. <3
Best wishes,
Bailee Jo
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment