Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life is good, enjoy every week, day, minute, moment... :)

Time has been going by so fast! This week has been gone in a blink of an eye. It's a bit scary to think that it has been half a year of me on the other side of the world. It by far has been the best six months of my life. The friends, memories, laughs, bonds made were life changing and I will never forget them. <3
Tuesday I had my farewell dinner at the Chinese place down the main street. :) It was a good night, about 20 people were there. Definately going to miss them. My experiance here has been that special due to the friendships I have made. :)
If I were to look back on myself six months ago I wouldnt be able to recognize me, I've changed that much. And a change for the better I reckon.

So anyways Tuesday was great, was so good to spend time with all my friends. Then I had Stevie, Kaitlyn and Emily over to stay the night. We thought the ghost was back in my room haunting us, haha so we ran into Cam's room and slept there cause we were all that scared. Was sorta funny though. Then Wednesday it was a girls day in Dubbo. Was a good time, lots of laughs. :)
We were going through the car wash and I declared a competition of who could keep their window down the longest without chickening out and rolling it up against Stevie. Haha the water was coming towards us and Stevie went out right away and rolled hers up, but then mine was halfway up and Vikki accidentially locked it on me, as soon as she did I just freaked cause the water was getting so close to my window that was halfway down, then I just screamed in terror. I guess the look on my face was priceless cause everyone in the car had tears rolling down their eyes from laughing so much. :P
Hahaha. Was a good day. Then came home and packed and was going to head out to Emily's to go rooing, but then it really started to storm bad and it was too wet to go out so I just went over to hers anyways to stay the night. Was a good night too, many more laughs. :) Man I am going to miss all these people. <3
And then got back today, family have started to come over to celebrate Chrissie. We have the slipnslide all set up with lots of soap to go with that, the pools all clean and ready to go, I helped with the ice cream cakes and the next few days will be family filled fun. :) This sure is going to be a Christmas I wont forget. <3
Life is so good, just everything seems to be going perfect at the moment. Don't want it to end. But hey, all good things come to an end at some point, right?
Well anyways that's all I have to write about now. I wish you all the best holiday season, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :)
Best wishes, Bailee Jo :)
Xoxox
Love you all, and missing you all during this holiday season, your all in my thoughts. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment