Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BEACH.

Well the past two days I have spent at Nobby's beach in Newcastle. Has been so good! An absolute blast, I went with some of the exchange students, we all met up. I got plenty of sun though, the first day my whole back side ended up getting burnt then today was the front side, geez just cant win with this Australian sun. Haha, but Im definately going to start wearing the sun screen as I am quite sore today.
Tonight I am staying at a friends house, her name is Laura, she is going to be living in Canada soon this month. Tomorrow Denise is taking me to Nelson Bay to check everything out. Then hopefully Friday Stevie will take a bus over here and spend a few days with me, that would be good!
Birthday in six days. :) Bit excited, except that Im still waiting on my Christmas package to arrive, that seems to be taking ages. :/
Well anyways, the beach was great, I ended up drinking like half of the ocean! Was pretty funny though, and the guys were teaching me to body surf the waves, its like where a big wave is coming and you start to swim into the shore and then let the wave take you in to the shore heaps far. And sometimes your body would just get over taken by the power of the wave and it was just tumbling me around. Haha it was great though, I love the beach and it definately got me excited to be living in Nelson Bay.
I got offered a holiday with one of my exchange student friends to go to Canberra for ten days starting the first of February, so hopefully if I get all the permissions okayed I will be set to go! Pretty keen. :)
Well I guess that's all I have for now, will write soon. Love you all!
Thanks for reading!
-Bailee Jo <3

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment