Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm a Tomaree High girl now.

Hey everyone! Sorry I havent been able to write in a while, I havent had internet access. But anyways yesterday was my first day of school! It took about a week for me to get all registered and that was just a big mess but we finally made it. So I was the new girl again, except this time the school was five times the size of my old one. It was so scary and intimidating at first, I was seeing all new faces and meeting so many new people. I had got my uniform, we wear a plaid skirt and a white blouse with black tie shoes. For my subjects I am taking Bio, Chemistry, advanced maths and English, and then just sporty classes. So my first day I had definately gotten alot of stares, but at least I had my friend Bronte with me most of the day to show me around and help me out and introduce me to people. So as usual, the first day of school is always a bit awkward and weird and not that great cause your still trying to get used to things. But it went alright, I definately miss the little school of Gilgandra, Tomaree High has about 1,300 kids! It's just crazy. But yeah I have met some really nice people at school and have some friends already. :) My biggest worry was that I wouldnt make any friends, but I think I just over stress on stuff like that! On the first day I had heaps of h omework too, so I wasnt too happy about that but ohh well, it happens. And so today was my second day and it went really really well, starting to become better friends with some girls, and at the breaks I learned to play handball. And there was music and classes about meditating and stuff like that today so it wasnt like a normal school day but it still was really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment